Categories: Female • Girls
JessykaStars
JessykaStars

JessykaStars

My description is : I'm a confident girl with a mysterious side. I'm definitely a jack of all trades and once you get to know me, you'll want to know more.

I like: 90% of the time MASTURBATE! The other 10% Hangout with friends, dancing, acting like a complete dork and loving it, shopping, creating beautiful hair, trying out new makeup, getting tattooed!!!

I dislike: people who judge - smelly people - bad attitudes- people who sit in my room and watch but dont contribute or talk!!!!******** the biggest turn off ever!!!

31
JessykaStars was online: 1 hour ago
English
2.49

BIO

tiny
bisexual
petite
white
brown
brown
long
female
Girls

Vote yourself for JessykaStars in ❤️Tweet Couple’s tops.

20 Most Liked webcam pictures and videos of JessykaStars ranked on ❤️Tweet Couple.